Loan for woman owned business in india
Loan for woman or mahila bachat gat owned business in India. loan for mahila bachat gat group or mahila for their udyog or businesses. This mahila loan scheme given by government loan schemes for womens. Mahila bachat gat government schemes to start their small business such as food catering, papad making and many others. mahila bachat gat loan form is also available here, you make enquiry form in enquiry section.mahila bachat gat loan interest rate mahila group loan is vary form bank to bank from 0 to 4%.
Loan for woman owned business in india List of Bank Loan Schemes
- Mudra Yojana Scheme For Women
- The Govt. of India has been launched for individual women wanting to start small new enterprises and businesses.
- Shishu – loan amount is limited to ₹50,000 and can be availed by those businesses that are in their initial stages.
- Kishor – loan amount ranges between ₹50,000 and ₹5 lakhs and can be availed by those who have a well-established enterprise.
- Tarun – loan amount is ₹10 lakhs and can be availed by those businesses that are well established but require further funds for the purpose of expansion
2. Stree Shakthi Package:
- This scheme is offered by most of the SBI branches.
- Women who have 50% share in the ownership of a firm or business
- Women entrepreneurs who have taken part in Entrepreneurship Development Programmes are eligible
- Women entrepreneurs 0.50% concession on the interest if the loan amount exceeds Rs. 2 lakhs.
3. Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank encourages women entrepreneurs to start their new ventures
- The maximum loan amount under this loan goes up to ₹20 crores in case of manufacturing industries
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank offers loans for the retail sector, loan against property, MICRO loans, and SME loans.
4. Dena Shakti Scheme
- This scheme offered by Dena Bank.
- Women benefit from a 0.25% reduction on the interest rate.
5. Udyogini Scheme
- Punjab and Sind Bank This scheme promoted.
- women between the age bracket of 18-45 years is ₹1 lakhs but your family income is also taken into consideration and is set at ₹45,000 per annum for SC/ST women.
- This The Scheme for agriculture, manufacturing, micro-credit, retail stores or small enterprises.
6. Cent Kalyani Scheme
- This scheme launched by Central Bank of India.
- It is available for women employed in village and cottage industries, micro, small and medium enterprises, self-employed women, agriculture and allied activities, retail trade and government sponsored programmed.
- This scheme requires no collateral security or guarantor and charges no processing fees.
- The maximum amount that can be granted under the scheme is Rs. 100 lakhs.
7. Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme
- This scheme launched by Punjab National Bank.
- The women entrepreneurs involved in the small scale industries by granting them soft loans that can be repaid over a period of 10 years.
- Beauty parlors, day care centres, purchase of auto rickshaws, two-wheelers, cars, etc.
- The maximum amount granted under this scheme is ₹10 lakhs and
- The interest depends upon the market rates.
8. Annapurna Scheme:
- This scheme is offered by the State Bank of Mysore
- The scheme for food catering work.
- The maximum loan amount is Rs. 50,000.
9.Orient Mahila Vikas Yojana Scheme
- This scheme is provided by Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Those women who hold a 51% share capital individually or jointly in a proprietary concern.
- No collateral security is required for loans of ₹10 lakhs up to ₹25 lakhs in case of small-scale industries and
- The period of repayment is 7 years.
- A concession on the interest rate of up to 2% is given.
10. Schemes of Ministry of MSME
11. Schemes of Ministry of Women and Child Development
12. Kerala Government’s Women Industries Programmed.
13. Schemes of Delhi Commission for Women (Related to Skill development and training.
Also, Following Read Good articles benefits you,